Friday, December 30, 2005

post # 5

Hi all, Christmas is over for another year, just New Year to get out of the way and thats it! I know that sounds very miserable but I have to work more during the holidays and its very tiring (boo hoo!)
I did get some nice pressies though, My hubby built me a new PC (whats he after?!) and I got some very silly Tigger slippers. Ive got lots of smelly things, a book and some more Tiggers. ( i like tiggers)
Next week readers I'll have some proper rugby news, as my dear lads play those heathen devils from across the city, Hull KR, in a friendly. Thats if I remember to post it. :)
Adieu dear readers and a Happy new year to you all!

1 comment:

phil said...

hiya. im a red and white through and through but im not gonna insult you, all i wanted to say was i think hull shits should always be irreglar black and white hoops, i dont know why they keep flrting with a change, seem to have a season as the original then 1 with a new design. keep it real thats what i say. as for rovers we should always have the robin design. what do you think?