Saturday, April 25, 2009

My mobile phone history.

A few times I've done searches on old mobile phones I used to own, just to refresh my memory. Anyway this morning I was up at an ungodly hour, and decided to waste time listing my mobile phone history. Looking at the pics things have really improved in leaps and bounds in a very short time!
My very first phone the Nokia 3210. I remember ordering a cheaper version at the time and they sent me this posher one for the same price by mistake lol.
This was my next phone and first contract mobile. A Samsung SGH-T100. I remember thinking this was soooo cool with it being a flip phone!
I went back to Nokia with my next phone, a 3100. It was my first colour screen phone and was so really easy to use. I lost this phone on a night out unfortunately.
After this phone I did have a Motorola, it only lasted a few months as I didn't like it, and ended up giving it to my niece. I've tried to find a pic of it but cant remember the name/number of it!
This is a Sony Ericsson K300i. I absolutely loved this phone. It was my first proper multi media type with it taking videos etc. I drove everyone mad taking little videos lol. My daughter still uses this as a back up phone.
My next phone was a BenQ Siemens Mia. I wanted this phone because it was so pretty! and although it was pretty good it didn't have a video function, and I missed that. I still have this as my back up phone.
I went for this Samsung d9ooi next. It had a video function, took good pics and was pink! Unfortunately after only 6 months the connection to charge the phone went to pot. I think I was just unlucky as my daughter, her boyfriend and my sister in law used this type without any problems, although I must add that Michelle's boyfriends is not pink!
So on to my latest phone, a LG KU990 Viewty. I must admit to being a little reluctant at first to try a touch screen phone, but this is absolutely fabulous. It takes brilliant pictures, great video, you can surf the net with ease it really is feature packed. The only downside is the battery life, but I suppose in this day and age when handsets do so much this is to be expected. I just bought a desktop charger and a spare battery, so I'm not charging up my phone all the time.
Well that is my phone history. I think I might go back to bed now!

1 comment:

Mick & Cathy said...

Don't laugh but I'm still on my origional phone, its on its last legs though, been thinking of getting a new one.