Sunday, May 23, 2010

Hello

I have been awfully lax with this haven't I? Now what has happened since I last posted on here? Hmmm now let me seeee......


Good innit? :D
Just on another related note, wasn't it lovely to see Bayern Munich get beat in the Champions League Final last night. I still remember 1975 you dogs!

Hull FC are having an up and down season. But having said that we went to 4th today with a win at Castleford. So really all we have to do is hit some real form around now and bingo! Mind you, nothing is never simple with both the teams I support.

Here's Hull FC fan video from youtube. Some of the players featured have left the club and one has been sent down the road for fraud! I just like it, and the last shot illustrates for me how Hull FC and the fans are a special team.

2 comments:

Mick & Cathy said...

Isn't life good, reckon the mighty whites will now go from strength to strength.

On another note I'm not on facebook tend to use MySpace.

Do you sometimes use the BBC 606 sports forums, reason I ask is a couple of months ago I noticed someone calling themselves airliebird commented on the Leeds Utd page and wondered if its you.

airliebird58 said...

It might have been me, I have posted on the rugby pages on there. I usually use the name airliebird58 tho. Theres a lot of us airliebirds about, well where I live anyway! :)