Tuesday, February 07, 2012

It's been a while!

I can't believe how long it's been since I last did a blog post! When I stopped working just over 3 years ago, I thought I'd have loads of time on my hands, hasn't seemed to work like that funnily enough! Anyway, updates. Family wise my 2 daughters have finally moved out, and both seem very happy and settled living with boyfriends. The 6 month deadline (when one seemed to come back home) has long gone, so it looks like the Hubster and I can look forward to being that old married couple at the end of the road! In the last year we've seen both our daughters graduate. Kirsty (my youngest) got a Masters degree in Social work at the beginning of last year, and my eldest Michelle received a degree in computer science the other week. Both got jobs straight away, so I'm pleased about that. On the sporting front it has been all change at the FC. A new owner has come in, and has really had a sweep clean, with a new Head Coach and staff. We've had a few new players come in, and everyone is very optimistic for the future. At least we have an owner who has invested in the club straight away, not like the last lot, who only wanted to make money off the fans! New to the FC
Starting from Top left clockwise: New Coach Peter Gentle, New Captain Andy Lynch, Brett Seymour and Eamon O'Carroll.
Top left clockwise: Aaron Heremaia, Wade McKinnon, 2012 Kit, and Tony Martin. That s all for now,I'll write about my other dear club, Leeds Utd in my next post. TTFN.

2 comments:

Mick & Cathy said...

Welcome back to blog land

airliebird58 said...

Thanks, see if I can keep it up again lol.