Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Post No.1!

Hello to anyone that passes this way. I am Mandy and I live in the lovely county of Yorkshire in the UK.
I really dont know what I'm going to post on here, but I'm sure I'll think of something.
The first day of my blog has been very quiet. Ive spent the day indoors just doing housewifey type things........or try to do those sort of things as I claim to be the worlds worst housekeeper.
I have a husband, 2 daughters (no longer at home) and 2 cats. One of which needs a tablet. I wonder if cats recognise certain words, because at the very mention of 'tablet' Lolly (the female) skiddaddles like a whippet. Jess (the male) is a bit slower and is easilly caught :)
I will post some pics of my little furry pals at a later date.
Well thats all for today, I'll add a little more as time goes on. I know, youre all out there in blogland panting with anticipation.
For now adieu....
airlie

No comments: