Friday, November 11, 2005

Post#3



Hello all.
Having a quiet mo so I thought I'd post again. This will soon change as my eldest daughter after a couple of years in the big world is coming back home. Its a long story but i think shes making the right decision to get herself sorted out financially etc. The thing is, she wont be alone. She is bringing her cat too. Now I have 2 cats, a brother and sister called Jess and Lolly. Jess is reclined on top of my monitor as I speak. (He likes to keep an eye on me, and so he should!)
Anyway, the new addition is a young lad called Chibi........I just hope they all get along.
Now the subtitle to this blog is 'musings of a Hull Fc fan' and for those that dont know what or who Hull FC are I'd better explain.......
Hull FC are my local rugby League team, and to put no finer point on it, the one enduring love of my life (If you dont include family etc)
I have supported them for 26 years, and to be honest its a bad time to start this blog as were in close season at the mo.
But........we have some internationals going on at the moment, and one of my lads has at last got picked for Great Britain! Go get em Richard me lad!
Although knowing our coach, he'll get put him in the 2nd row.........
Sorry, thats a whimsey only fellow RL fans will understand! :)
Will let you know how he does!!
Adieu for now,
airliebird

No comments: