Saturday, March 11, 2006

Post # 9

Oh dear friends! To carry on from my last post, not only did we loose against the Harlequins, but we lost yesterday against the Bradford Bulls. That is 3 games on the trot! The performance last night was very promising though, and we had chances to win the game. I'm not too worried about things yet, as there are flashes of quite brilliant rugby that keeps the chin up. I have faith in the lads. Hopefully our seasons bad patch has been and gone. Hopefully.
I am just embarking on a weeks holiday, so I might even post twice this week!
Today has been quiet. We (Hubby and I)had a trail around some shops and came back with a light bulb! So a very productive day it has been.
Tomorrow I'll be messing about making lunch etc. One of these days I'll be taken out for Sunday lunch.
Better go as I'm making some pasta for supper.
Keep you knees loose......
airliebird58

3 comments:

phil said...

and to finish the weekend off nice rovers beat the mighty york acorn.

phil said...

john kear has been seen driving through speed traps at horrendous speeds, when asked why, he replied. "we need the points"

airliebird58 said...

Crikey, what a mighty achievement, stuffing an amateur side...whatever next!!!! ;)