Saturday, April 05, 2008

Starting to worry.

Much to many a Rovers fans delight, Hull FC lost again last night. We are now on 2 wins out of 10. I have to say that I'm getting a bit worried now.
I have said on this blog before that I have always been for Coach Peter Sharp to be given a fair crack of the whip. But I have to say that if we loose away at Castleford next weekend he could well be on the plane back to Sydney sooner rather than later.
For people who don't really know RL, a lot of folk compare us to Newcastle United. Play in Black & White, a great tradition, mad fans, and not doing as well as we would like.
Well I guess it's never dull supporting Hull! :)

3 comments:

Mick & Cathy said...

But will Dwain Chambers play for Cas ?

phil said...

and another comparison is you both have your roots on tyneside hee hee hee hee

airliebird58 said...

Mick: He'll get his head knocked off! They'd better not risk him against us on Friday!
Phil: You've been in the knife drawer again haven't you? Be careful you will cut yourself with such razor sharp wit!