Sunday, August 31, 2008

A few pics from my Wembley trip.

Although we lost the game yesterday (28-16) We did hit the front at one time, and considering we went in at half time 10-0 down, I think the lads gave their all. Saints it has to be said are a great team. In fact I've watched quite a bit of Aussie RL this season, and I would say Saints are a good shout for the best team in the world at the present time.
We haven't had a good season, for a number of reasons (I'll go into that a bit further come the end of the season, but a trip to Wembley (my first after supporting the FC for nearly 30 years...Its a long story lol) was well worth it!
Here's a few pics:

Everyone going for the loo's at the services on the way there. (You guessed it, our loo on the bus went down on us!)


First view of Wembley:


The FC end fills up:


The lads warm up in in a bonny circle! :)

2 comments:

Mick & Cathy said...

It certainly looks better the the last stadium, I always thought wembley was a dump.

airliebird58 said...

Its far better, especially the access, something that I was worried about. Lots of room between the seats, well stewarded and a great view. I thought the atmosphere was good too, which hasn't always come across on the TV. Mind you, I would think it depends on who is playing there!