Tuesday, March 24, 2009

100% comes to an end.

Well it had to come to and end some day, and on Friday we lost our first game of the season to Castleford 18-19. Cas had a good game pushed around the park by a certain 'Shifty' Sherwin (remember him readers?)

We had a bad day at the office, but still scored more tries than Cas. In a way I'm glad the run is out of the way, this will concentrate the lads minds a bit.

Here is my 3rd little video taken with my phone at the game, catching The FC's last try.

4 comments:

Mick & Cathy said...

Well I suppose Cas is my local team, actually seen them play twice.

Moby Dick said...

at least they aren't fairies.

airliebird58 said...

Theyre a good team Mick, I always enjoy visiting the Jungle to watch the lads away at Cas.
Anyone who plays RL aren't fairies for def!! :)

Mick & Cathy said...

Ignore the idiot he's the person that follows me around blogs making stupid remarks. He used to go by the name Spider and we once commented on each other blogs. I didn't like the way he always tried to play god so I stopped commenting and it seems to have offended his small mind.
He doesn't even know me, we've not met, he is American & lives in Florida but certainly as a problem with me.