Monday, March 16, 2009

5 out of 5, and its a small world!

The FC have their best ever start to the season with a 26-34 win away at the Bradford Bulls. I can't believe the start we've had, and long may it continue!!

I was supposed to be going to the game yesterday, but instead was in bed nursing the hangover from hell! We never learn do we? I did have a good reason though, as I met up with some friends I hadn't seen for years. One, Dave, was my best pal in my teens and Saturday was the first time I'd seen him in 27 years! He was my sisters boyfriend, and she was best pals with his sister. They got in touch after many years on Facebook and found out they could wave at each other from their bedrooms! They had actually been living practically back to back for quite a few years! It's a small world really isn't it, and things like Facebook make it a hell of a lot smaller!! :)

No comments: