Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Still Hobbling about.

But better, I have to say. I'll be back at work next week I think.
Unfortunately Hull FC didn't get a win to cheer me up on Sunday. Friday we're away to Saints, and with all the injuries we have, well, its an uphill struggle. As soon as we get a player back, another hits the treatment room! All very disheartening, especially as if we had a full side out, we could wipe the floor with anyone. I just hope we get a few back over the next couple of weeks before we play the Sith.
Just to lighten the mood, and continuing the decades theme, here's my choice of music from the 70's.
Still one of my favourite all time tracks, here's the Jackson 5 with 'I want you back'


If I had to choose one artist to take on a desert island with me, it would have to be Queen. Here's a couple of tracks from their 3rd album 'Sheer Heart Attack' 'Killer Queen' and 'Flick of the Wrist' What a marvellous single that was!

2 comments:

phil said...

i want you back....lol. which one of your 400 injured players is that directed at!!!!! very appropriate choice of music. i hope you have a full team available for the derby cos then you wont have any excuses when we whoop your asses

airliebird58 said...

I'm beginning to think that one of your lot has a set of voodoo dolls and pins. I might have said that before as I got a nudge of deja vue there lol.
I hope we have a full team out too, cos it would mean it would be a VERY long afternoon for your lot! If you think what happened in the last derby will happen again in the next generation you're as daft as a brush!