Thursday, February 28, 2008

Checking in.

Just doing a quick post as I haven't for a few days. I've been a bit laid up (to say the least!) with my arthritis. I have just finished a course of gel injections in both knees, and it seems to have caused a flare up. I was in bed over the weekend as I just couldn't get about at all. The Hubster took control and was very good bless him.
I've just had the last fortnight off work (first week was a weeks holiday) and I've been virtually housebound for the full time. I have to say this is the worst flare up I have had so far, and it was a bit disconcerting to say the least! I now know that my type of job will have to change, being on my feet all the time just will not be possible.
A nice win at Huddersfield for the lads will be just the thing to cheer me up!
Come on you Hullaaaaah!

7 comments:

phil said...

talking of flare ups, whats all this about dull fans bricking those poor chaps from wigans coaches?

airliebird58 said...

Chang mentioned this to me at the weekend, when I could I checked both the Hull and wigan sites on RLfans, and nothing was mentioned (or nothing I saw anyway) and believe me if anything had happened finger pointers would have been all over our site like a rash.
So maybe a rumour? Where did you hear it Phil?

airliebird58 said...

I've just had another check on the wigan site and apparently a coach did have a window smashed on the flyover apparently. Thing is any toe rags could have done that couldn't they? I do get rather pissed off how we all too easily get tarred with the same brush.

phil said...

i heard it on radio humberside sports talk.

airliebird58 said...

Thats must have been where the old man heard it, he listens every night.

Mick & Cathy said...

Sorry to here your knees are giving you so much pain, hope they will settle down soon.

Take Care

airliebird58 said...

Thanks Mick, I'm feeling a lot better now and will be going to back to work next week. The pub I work in is being closed down soon for a refurb, so we are being laid off. Our jobs are being kept open for us, but i think it will be a good time for me to knock it on the head and change tack.