Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Old Photo's



I was looking through my box of old photos today. I was thinking how nice it is to look at a physical picture. Things have really changed nowadays with everything being digital. I know you can have pictures printed out still, but more often than not you forget to do it.
Anyway, I copied a few of them, I haven't got a scanner but just took a photo of the photo with my phone, some turned out quite well.
Anyway, just for a laugh, here's a pic of the Hubster and I, circa 1981. You'd never recognise us from this pic in a month of Sundays! lol.

2 comments:

Mick & Cathy said...

And what a pretty smile. I love looking back on old photos a few years ago I sorted out all my Parents old one's and made them into a Slide show on CD so they could watch on the TV.

I've got loads from my late teens early 20's on Slides, I used to have a projector and big screen. I need to find out if I can get them on PC. I've got a few with Leeds Utd players, a cracker with Sir Eddie Gray and John Hawley (remember him he came from Hull) in a night Club. Me and John look a touch drunk but Eddie looks immaculate as always.

airliebird58 said...

We have so many different things now. I shoot a lot of little videos on my phone. But there nothing like the nostalgia you get from looking at old photos!