Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Just checking in.

I'd thought I'd better check in as I haven't posted for a while. I'm on holiday this week and have been keeping busy lately. Tomorrow my youngest daughter Kirsty graduates from University. The ceremony will be held at the City Hall in Hull. Hopefully it will be all done by dinner time, and then its off to the pub! If I get any good photos of her in her Batman costume I will post them on here!
Saturday my nephew Danny gets married, so there's another busy day!




Sunday is the Derby between The FC and The Sith. I wont be attending unfortunately as all the steps etc at the KC are a bit of a struggle nowadays. I hope for a win, but with us having a Challenge cup semi final the next weekend, it will be interesting to see what sort of a team we'll put out. We're due a win, but it doesn't seem as important as it usually is.

3 comments:

phil said...

good luck on the graduation, i have seen all the families in the tomn last cpl of days and everyone looks so proud. i bet you will be chuffed to bits for her.

Mick & Cathy said...

Hope you have a good time at the graduation (and at the Pub).

airliebird58 said...

Thanks to you both. It was a very nice day :)