Tuesday, October 21, 2008

New Kit for 08/09 Season


The new Hull FC kits where unveiled today.
Well, The home kit is ok, but it is mostly black (the shorts are also black this season) so that could be a problem in hot weather for the players. The away kit is far too light. The design is ok, incorporating the irregular hoops into the away shirt for the first time. The colour is wishy washy though. If it was a couple of shades darker it would have been smashing.
Shame captain Lee Radford (right of pic) Doesn't seem to have put his teeth in for the shoot. :)
I think I'll be sticking to club polo shirts once again this season. I personally havent bought a replica shirt since 2005. The type of thick polyester used to make em are awful in warm weather!
I know, I'm a miserable git! lol

No comments: