Sunday, July 23, 2006

All good things....

Well all good things must come to an end, and our winning run of 13 games came to an end at The Stoop against Harlequins yesterday. I dont think we got off the coach in the 1st half as we went in at the break 18-2 down. The lads woke up in the 2nd half and scored 14 unanswered points, sadly Kirk Dixon missed 2 goals (he's not our regular kicker, so you cant blame the lad) and so we left it a bit too late in the end.
We did have some key players missing, but in a way I'm, glad that the loss is out of the way and hopefully there wont be any more for the rest of the season!
I still haven't got my PC up and running yet, have just popped on Hubbys works laptop while he's out watching the Dark Side (Hull KR) The part needed should arrive tomorrow, so I should be back up and running tomorrow night all being well.
But where PC's are concerned nothing ever goes according to plan!

3 comments:

phil said...

you are only as good as your last result!!!!!!!!!

airliebird58 said...

So they say. I could have said that to you last week, and you won this week. Hence there is 'hope' for the poor Black n Whites isn't there? ;)

phil said...

none at all.