Tuesday, July 18, 2006

I was just reading Whiteroseboy's blog and he was talking about how hard it is to loose weight, and how right he is!
I have to loose weight too, bad knees you see. I visit a Dietitian at the local hospital every 2 months to get weighed and to be poked with a sharp stick to encourage me.
Anyway, my Dad said also as encouragement, that he would give me 50 English Pounds when I lost my first stone, but, I had to have official proof from the Dietitian. (Doesn't this man trust his own daughter!)
Anyway, last Thursday I trundled off to Hull Royal Infirmary and got weighed. 1lb short of loosing my 1st stone!!! I wont have another appointment for 2 months so Dad keeps my winnings in his wallet a bit longer. (Drat!)

5 comments:

phil said...

look on the brught side, you might have your appointment just before grand final weekend and you will have £50 to spend without having to save, should be enough to buy a leeds or saints shirt for the match

phil said...

sorry i mispelt bright

Mick & Cathy said...

That £50 should be a snip now.

airliebird58 said...

Phil:
Didn't you know Rhinos and Saints shirts bring you out in a rash? Well known fact that. I hear Rovers shirts do too, but I'm sure thats a dirty lie!
Mick:
Now it should be in theory, having said that I had fish, chips, pattie ( I don't think you have them over there) and mushy peas for tea. Bloody well enjoyed them too!

phil said...

ive got my leeds shirt on now and it hasnt brought me out in a rash. i find the scum you get from a ull shirt is the cause of the rash