Tuesday, August 22, 2006

update

Still waiting for my monitor, it could be anything up to 2 weeks. Hopefully it will be a LOT shorter than that!!
I'm just stealing a bit of time on the Hubbys works laptop, (again) but can access my email on my phone. Clever stuff eh?
I really miss the blogs I read and chatting on MSN, I have quite a few good pals on there now.

Hull FC are still 4 points clear in 2nd place with a very hard fought win on Sunday. I'm not jumping the gun but were looking good :)

3 comments:

Mick & Cathy said...

Never mind stealing time on hubby's laptop can't you steal the laptop.

phil said...

they were bloody lucky, thats 2 games against salford you have won in the dying seconds

airliebird58 said...

Aha I've pinched it again as he's been unavoidably detained sorting out his old bosses PC (its a long story) lol.
Getting wins Phil, in the dying seconds is a sign of a team that plays for the full 80. Its the one thing thats stand out different about the FC this season. Waddya think, A double Grand Final win for the city of Hull. Sounds good eh?? :)