Friday, August 04, 2006

Hoping for a great night...






Well, after a barren two weeks the lads are back, and what a match to bounce back with! Tonight we are at home to the Leeds Rhinos. The winner will go to second in Super League. At the moment we are on the same points, with Leeds edging into second on points difference.
We have some crucial players back from injury tonight, and should give them a hell of a game.
A very good side, the Rhinos have had a bit of a slump, losing a couple of games on the trot. They were defeated last weekend in the semi's of the Challenge Cup, and just didn't seem to get off the bus. I hope they give a similar performance tonight :)
Mind you, on the other hand I don't. I want them to play fantastically and we still beat their asses. Because for some reason no matter how well we do, certain members of the press believe we are in a 'false' league position, and don't deserve to be where we are.
It shouldn't do, but it rankles at me and many Hull Fans, and with a bit of luck our illustrious coach Peter Sharp will stick the most recent offending article on the dressing room wall.
Come on you Hullllaaaaaa!

2 comments:

Mick & Cathy said...

Well I'm not bothered who wins I like both teams.
But if Hull win I can a least give my mate a bit of stick, he is a Rhinos season ticket holder.

airliebird58 said...

There you are, an FC win, ribbing rights are yours :)