Sunday, May 28, 2006

Post #25

Went to see the lads today and it was one of those games in which the best you could say about it was that we got the 2 points.
Mind you, they say its the sign of a good team when the performance is a bit off colour but you still get the result.
Looking on the bright side, at one point in the match we had 9 local lads playing for us.
Not many teams in many sports could boast that nowadays.
Our next game is a week on Thursday, away at St Helens. I'll be going as I've swapped nights at work.
Ofcourse far be it for me to tempt fate, but if I go away we usually do ok, maybe its some sort of psychic influence.
Or Psycho some would say........... :)

2 comments:

phil said...

who needs mouriniho, we got justinio. last 4 now, not bad for a league 1 side

airliebird58 said...

Aye, you wasnt bad at all. I enjoyed the match immensly. Unlike some folk, I really want Rovers to do well. ;)