Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Bish Bash Bosch!!!

The old saying goes, 'everything comes to he who waits' and its true! After many years of 'suggesting' (I never natter, it doesn't work) I finally had my own lovely dishwasher delivered this morning!!
Every time I 'suggested' the idea of having a dishwasher to the Hubby, I always got the reply 'We already have one....you!' (Some people wring the last ounce out of jokes don't they? No shame whatsoever!)
Anyway, all that is in the past.......from now on I can Bish Bash Bosch all my mucky pots and pans!
N.B.*
You may have realised it's made by Bosch lol. Now the old man ordered it as a sort of surprise, and I reckon he knew the name Bosch with them making tools and that! :)

4 comments:

Mick & Cathy said...

Happy new Dishwasher.

Bosch is a good make for electrical equipment.

phil said...

how do you possibly need a dishwasher? how many people live in your house? surely its quicker to just get on and wash the pots after each meal, and before you say i would say that wouldnt i because its usually the women do the washing up, i mentioned one to the missus and she said i dont want one, "they are for lazy people" her words not mine.

Suzy said...

Oh, you are very lucky. I have never owned a dishwasher.

airliebird58 said...

Well lets put it this way, the hubby decided to buy me one, and who am I to argue?
We'll save money on rubber gloves for one! lol.
Thanks for dropping by Suzy :)