Saturday, November 17, 2007

New signing?

It's looking very likely, although I don't want to tempt fate in any way, that we have signed South Sydney forward, Peter Cusack.
I've done a bit of reading up on him on fan's forums etc, and he seems to be just the right sort of player to strengthen our pack. Although 30, he seems to have been free of any serious injuries in his career so far, and of course forwards don't really mature until their late 20's early 30's. At 6ft 4, he definitely seems to be my sort of player !
I'm looking forward to next season, a very good, experienced Hull FC squad is going to hit Superleague, I think we may just stir the pot a wee bit !

Good look to the Mighty Whites at home to Swindon! Another step towards the top lads!

2 comments:

Mick & Cathy said...

Dangerous game mentioning his good injury record, you know what happens next.

Mighty Whites march on, other results go for us, top by Christmas could come true.

airliebird58 said...

Well yes, I hope I haven't put mockers on it lol.
What an Xmas present that would be, taking pics of the table off the TV will be in order methinks! :)