Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Roll on the 8th of Feb!

That's our first game of the 2008 season away at Warrington. That is a Friday night so it could mean the game will be televised. I always love it when the fixtures come out, it seems as if the season isn't so far far away!



I was looking for internet TV streams for my daughter (she still isn't good with the lingo enough to follow Japanese TV!) I found a music channel, watched it for a bit and saw this song. Apparently the group Avion are taking a hiatus, but the lead singer and songwriter, Steve Bertrand has just released a new album.
This track is called 'Seven Days Without You' and is lovely easy listening.


If you like it, you can listen to more of Steve's music here: LINK
I don't know if his new album is available in the UK. Will have to do some digging.

No comments: