Sunday, January 27, 2008

Grrrrrr


Grrrrr #1
The Graphics card has decided to go kaput on my PC, so until it gets replaced I'm having to use my daughters old tower. It is so slow.......crikey all the updating I had to do when we first plugged it in....it took ages!!
I hope the Hubster fixes my PC as quickly as possible!!


Grrrrr #2
Well the season hasn't even started yet and the injuries have started rolling in already. Here's a list that are out of the pre-season game at Doncaster today:

Richard Horne (foot),
Gareth Raynor (hamstring),
Lee Radford (broken thumb),
Richard Whiting (broken arm),
Shaun Berrigan (shoulder),
Adam Dykes (calf),
Tommy Lee (shoulder),
Motu Tony (hamstring
Matt Sing (foot).
Matty Dale (hamstring)
And now I'm just hearing that Kirk Yeamen may have broken his arm during the game today. Lets hope it's not as serious as first thought!
I might have to get my boots at this rate!

3 comments:

phil said...

oh dear what a pity, you are having some bad luck arent you,and it is a shame to hear about the pc as well. lol. (i could be dropping myself in it here because apart from hearing the score from the rovers game today i have not heard if we picked up any injuries). i didnt go cos i dont do friendlies.

Mick & Cathy said...

Don't you just hate PC's sometimes.

Gee that is some injury list.

airliebird58 said...

Phil: I think you came away pretty much unscathed, I listened to the commentary on KCFM and they interviewed Justin Timberlake after the game.
Mick: PC's are marvelous things, but when they go wrong they really drive you mad!!