Wednesday, January 02, 2008

My Top 5 Anime opening themes

I have mentioned in earlier posts how I enjoy Japanese animé. Here are 5 of my favourite opening themes:

1. Ah my Goddess, is one of my very favourite animé, the opening song is a really lovely tune.


2.Cowboy Bebop. Another fave series, and one I recommend to people who have never watched any animé before:


3.Ghost in the Shell, Stand Alone Complex. Another favourite series, with a smashing opening sequence:


4.Trigun. Another great signature tune, and a fun series to watch. Any series who's main character is called 'Vash the Stampede' can't be all that bad!


5.Sailor Moon (German version) This takes me back to when my daughters where younger, they both loved the anime Sailor Moon (my eldest still does) and the only way they could watch it, was on German channel RTE when we had the old type of Satellite TV. They had no idea what it all meant, but they knew all the words to this!

2 comments:

Mick & Cathy said...

Interesting hobby you've found yourself.

airliebird58 said...

I've watched animé for quite some years. You should try some, it's not all like pokemon, or transformers lol.