Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Mac is back!



Crikey, there was no messing about was there? As soon as Wisey left the building Chairman Bates bagged his man straight away!
A big welcome back to LUFC legend Gary McAllister as our new manager. He needs to buck the lads up as after another loss tonight at Southend, he has a bit of a slump on his hands!
Good luck Gary!



Just a final word on Dennis Wise. Now a bit more info has trickled through, I can't really blame the bloke for leaving. He's apparently bagged a desk job, based in London for a shed load of cash. He has a wife who is expecting a baby, and she wouldn't move up North. I suppose when a chance like that comes up, you have to take it.

4 comments:

Mick & Cathy said...

Well I certainly think the fans will be 100% behind Macca, he certainly is a hero.

Just hope we can nab Gary Speed cos he can come as Player/Coach and will be just what we need in midfield.

airliebird58 said...

Ah, one of my favourite pieces of eye candy!! I would agree with that appointment, but its looking like Sammy Lee. At least he has the experience Gary Mac lacks. What do you think?

Mick & Cathy said...

HaHa Good job you're not a suppporter of them from over the hills or you would have such eye candy to look at as Gary Neville, Rooney, Rio, Van da sar, Wes & Tevez, etc. Must be the Ugliest team ever.
I think when Fergie retires Ian Dowie would fit right in.

airliebird58 said...

hahaha, I've always said how bloody ugly they all are, not a looker among em. I suppose a lot of little girlies will like Ronaldo, but to me he looks like a bit of a tart!
Liverpool are ugly buggers as well. When the camera pans along em b4 some games it looks like a line up at Scotland Yard lol