Saturday, May 24, 2008

Onto more important things........


in my eyes at least. No matter how well my home town football club have done today, my real focus will be tomorrow when the Mighty Whites take the 1st step back up that ladder, and back where they belong!
I honestly can't contemplate them loosing, I can't imagine it. We have this long and heartbreaking history of falling at the last hurdle. But having said that, when things do come together it is fabulous!
Come on lads, I want to hear a great rendition of
'15 points who gives a f*ck,
Were super Leeds and we're going up!'
Oh and 'Fook off to the Football League' too!!
MARCHING ON TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck to the FC tomorrow night in their match against Saints. They're gonna need it!!

5 comments:

Mick & Cathy said...

We know its Leeds United and anything can and will happen, who can predict ?
It'll be close, i've an inkling it'll go to penalties but we'll come through, hope we do it in 90 minutes though.

phil said...

oops didnt happen did it. never mind at least WE ARE PREMIER LEAGUE......come on city

airliebird58 said...

As I said in my last post Phil, well done to City. One thing you have to learn when you do well is not to gloat you know :)

phil said...

do i detect a little bit of disappointment there? hee hee

airliebird58 said...

I'm well gutted, at least the FC have perked up a bit, all we need is a sodding half back that can play!