Tuesday, September 19, 2006

The Big 25

Today I'm going to blow my own trumpet, as it is my Silver Wedding Anniversary. Yes, 25 years married to a Rovers fan!
People always say how do you stay married for so long, and to be honest I haven't a clue. You sort of stumble about from day to day and another year has gone by before you know it! :)
I think with us though, is no matter how much we have got on each others nerves, or how bad things have gotton (and believe me they have) theres just something there that keeps us together.
Must be love eh?
:o)

3 comments:

Mick & Cathy said...

Congratulations, I reckon he is one lucky man.
Make sure you have a great celebration.

phil said...

he must have broken a lot of mirrors, poor man

airliebird58 said...

Thanks very much Mick, went out for a Tai meal, cant pronounce what I had but it was very nice!
What you talking about Phil? All these years I've been showing him the path to the light, a bit like Obi Wan Kenobi to Luke Skywalker. He's just continued to embrace the Dark Side. Shame but true.