Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Feline Friends




On one of my 1st blog posts I mentioned my cats and that I would post some photos of them in the future. Well it's taken me nearly a year but here they are.I have 3 cats. Jess (black & white) and Lolly (white & grey) are brother and sister and are about 11 yrs old. We had decided to let the girls have a cat and had gone to a friend of my husbands sister, who had some kittens. Ofcourse they both chose different ones, so we ended up with 2!
My eldest daughter came home for about 8 months and brought her cat with her. Now she has moved to Leeds to start University and left her cat. (the black one) He's called Chibi (which roughly means 'little one' in Japanese) He's nothing like his name though, I always thought Jess was a big cat, but Chibi is huge! He's 3, so a bit younger than the others. So there you have it, my feline friends!

4 comments:

phil said...

totally unrelated to this post but ive heard a little rumour about your beloved hull fc. bet you cant guess who allegedly got arrested again last week, which explains why he never attended the player of the year awards.and on a sadder note, i have heard (very very sorry if this is a wrong bit of news but i heard from a good source) that steve prescott has got stomach cancer.even i wouldnt be heartless enough to crack a joke about this.

airliebird58 said...

I haven't heard about Cookie, but I did know about him not being at the Player of the Year awards. (Even though he won it)
The rumour about Preccie is sadly true, although what sort of cancer has not been made public officially. I've only ever had 3 favourate players and Steve was one of them. I only hope and pray he beats it. But the vibe is its not good.

Mick & Cathy said...

Fancy swapping two daughters for 3 cats.

airliebird58 said...

Well I tell you what Mick, I sometimes think they cause more trouble lol.
The cats that is.