Friday, September 08, 2006

Wolves and Wolves....

I'll be having a busy weekend (yet again) Tomorrow night we're at a pals 40th birthday party. Then I have to be up early Sunday morning as my brother and I are off on the 'Fun Bus' To watch Hull FC play Warrington Wolves. 10 am set off, so we can have a few pints before the game. I'm on holiday for the next couple of weeks, so seeing I'm not at work on Sunday night I can go off on my travels! With a win we are sure of 2nd place, and set up for a play off tilt. Come on you Hull!!!
You maybe wondering what the title of this post means, well, its one of those little coincidences. As I mentioned Hull Fc are playing the Warrington Wolves, and Leeds Utd are playing Wolverhampton (nickname wolves) I'm hoping both suffer heavy defeats! :)

5 comments:

Mick & Cathy said...

Lets hope for a double over the Wolves.
Have fun at the party as I'm sure you will.

phil said...

im sure they will both suffer heavy defeats!!!!!! hull away at warrington and leeds against wolves lol.

phil said...

ive just seen your photo, you look pretty normal, in fact quite nice, so i cannot understand how your disability can be so hard to spot, you MUST surely have a disability supporting them black and white bas***ds.

Mick & Cathy said...

Well spotted Phil you predicted the two defeats I'll take my hat off to that.
I suppose you have a advantage following a team with a recent history like yours, you will certainly know what a defeat looks like.

airliebird58 said...

I had too much to drink last night, lucozade and iso drinks pulled me round. Shame the same couldnt be said for my 2 teams lol.
Mind you, I dont mind this feeling of vertigo, you know being 2nd in superleague :)