Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Jai Ganesha!!

Crikey, it looks like Lord Ganesha looked kindly on all my lads this past weekend.
Friday saw Hull FC progress to the next round of the play offs with a win over Huddersfield 22-16. It was a bit nerve wracking at the end I can tell you, the Giants pushed us all the way! I have to say I'm pleased with just winning our 1st play off game, I'm happy with that whatever happens now. We have had through treachery, and injury 4 pivotal players leaving the club through the season, and a bout of flu that laid everyone low for some time. You can call Hull FC what you like, but you cant say they're not fighters!!

Talking of fighters, on Saturday, the divine Mighty Whites had their 7th straight win with a 2-0 defeat of Swansea. We are now 18th in the league and out of the relegation Zone. The way Wisey and the boys have battled everything has been quite frankly dazzling!

Even the Oakland Raiders after (I believe) was 10 straight defeats through from last season beat the Cleveland Browns 26-24!

So like I say, maybe Lord Ganesha really did............

2 comments:

Mick & Cathy said...

Have you noticed virtually all the teams Leeds have played are in the top half of the division. Only Luton are not and they are 13th.
That means we have a few easier matches coming up, this run could hopfully last a long time.

airliebird58 said...

I hope so, there'll be a few teams looking over their shoulders and that's a fact!