Monday, September 03, 2007

We wont hear the last of this.....

Well, what a bloody showing up that was. In my last post I predicted a tonking in the derby, but I didn't expect us to be the tonked!
All I can say is I'm glad I didn't end up going to the match as I may have strangled someone! (The Hubster for instance!)
Fair play to the Sith, they wanted it more than we did, in fact we was so poor, I got texts from RL fan pals from St Helens and Warrington wondering if we had threw the game to ensure a couple of full houses for next season! (Rovers kept their Superleague status by their win yesterday)
6-42 Was the final score, a damn disgrace if you ask me! Its a good job I'm having my hair done today, it helps me relax!

On a happier note, the Mighty Whites went on their barnstorming way with a 1-0 win over Luton. Now we are the only team with a 100% record in the entire football league!!
-3 and counting everyone!!! :D
MOT

2 comments:

Mick & Cathy said...

Sorry about Hull but at least the boys in white did the buisness again.

airliebird58 said...

They sure did, and now the Inland Revenue have dropped their case against us, we have a damn good shot at getting some if not all of our points back!
Hull FC where a disgrace, I could see that only by seeing the highlights on TV. Rovers played well but we were, well, on another planet! Hopefully thats our mare of a performance out of the way!