Monday, June 04, 2007

New Signing

Adam Dykes of the Cronulla Sharks has signed for Hull FC for next season. I can't say I know much about him. He is 30 though and some folk have misgivings because of this. I'm hoping he will bring some experience to the club, and help our young half-backs along.
Welcome to The Black & Whites Adam, you'll never find it dull playing for Hull FC!!!!



P.S. I'm still keeping my fingers crossed on the Brent 'Shifty' Sherwin front. I haven't had such a good feeling after watching a player for a long time. He would go down a storm here. I volunteer to go to Oz and talk him into it! :)

8 comments:

Mick & Cathy said...

You want to sign a player with the nickname "Shifty"?

airliebird58 said...

Oh it's the Aussies, they have daft nicknames! Mind you, if the interception try he scored the other week was anything to go by, he can shift! :)
Apparently we may be announcing another signing next week, I hope its Shifty!!

phil said...

i hope its paul cooke

airliebird58 said...

He's still not won you over then Phil? :)

phil said...

nope. i dont like men who hit women.

airliebird58 said...

I've heard a couple of times on forums about something happening in Quayside, no details except it was between 2 players from either side of the city. Have you heard anything?

phil said...

no, nothing. my money would be on cookie and kingy though

airliebird58 said...

You may be right there. Shame, they could have sold tickets! :)