Friday, June 08, 2007

Rubbish!!


I know this was released earlier this week, but it's taken me a couple of days to get over it! Yes mesdames et monsieurs, (I'm practising the French for my holidays) this is the logo for the London 2012 Olympics! It has supposedly cost £400k, yes, you read that right 400,000 pounds!
Now I've seen a bit of an unseemly joke about this 'thing' already, and by George it is a joke! I think the kids in my 5 year old nieces class could have come up with something better!
To me this sums up the government we have in power right now, superficial crap that costs a bloody fortune!
I wonder how much this is all going to really cost? I for one daren't think. What I do think is all the money spent on rubbish like this could go to far better use, and it doesn't need a genius to see it!

3 comments:

Mick & Cathy said...

It really is pathetic isn't it.

airliebird58 said...

Pathetic, is far to kind Mick lol.

phil said...

what a bag of poop