Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Update

I'm pleased to say my Father in Law is doing quite well. He's still very ill of course, but considering only a week ago the Doctors were telling us to prepare for the worst, things have improved fantastically. There hasn't been any dips in his condition for a couple of days now so fingers crossed!

I fell flat on my face today going to the dustbin! Hubby had put some plastic piping at the side of the house and I tripped over it! Well as I've mentioned before I have iffy knees and I sat there thinking, how am I going to get up?! Managed it somehow anyway, now I have an extra sore knee and a sore elbow! Thank God it was in the back garden and no one saw me...........I think!

2 comments:

Mick & Cathy said...

You can stop that falling but I'm pleased you haven't broke anything.

Its far too easy to do serious damage I've seen it too often with my mother in the past.

airliebird58 said...

Well I got away with it really, my elbow still hurts and my knee (more than usual!) and one of my fingers. I'm keeping still today, Hubby has the kitchen upside down!