Sunday, July 01, 2007

Checking in

I seem to have been so busy the last few days, that I haven't been able to sit and post.
Everyone has been expecting more rain here over the weekend, Hull FC's game against Salford has been postponed. We have had some rain over night, but it hasn't been too bad. Lets hope we don't get any more for a while now!
Only a fortnight now and I'll be off on holiday. It's a strange feeling as its been such a long time since we went away anywhere! I have been looking into mobile blogging, but it looks complicated (for me anyway) so I think I'll leave that idea alone.


I just wanted to say thank you to two players who have always gave their all for Hull FC, and will have now played their last games for the club. Sid Domic (left) and Shayne Mcmenemy (right) both player's contracts finished at the end of the season, But Sid has left early to free up a quota space for new half-back Mathew Head, and Shayne unfortunately has had one injury after another this year, the last one will keep him out till the end of the season. Good luck and best wishes for the future guys, the Black and White fans never forget their own.

PS, sorry for the underlining on the last bit, I just cant get rid of it!!

8 comments:

phil said...

do you class mr cooke as one of your own? you can have him back if you really want.

Rachel said...

Where are you going on vacation? I am so jealous...SIGH.

Rachel said...

Where are you going on vacation? I am so jealous...SIGH.

Rachel said...

Apparently really jealous - somehow that comment posted twice! LOL.

airliebird58 said...

Phil: Cookie is certainly not one of 'our own', but we wont forget him and that's a fact. Just ask Garry Schofield. I hear Cookie is causing bother down at Craven park, word is Webbo could end up at Wakey!
Rachel: We're going to the South of France for 10 days to watch both our rugby teams play against Le Catalan. It's the 1st proper holiday we've had for about 15 yrs. I haven't been abroad since 1980! I'm looking forward to it very much!

phil said...

i think cookie could turn out to be the most expensive signing we ever made, and i dont mean his wages or signing on fee!

airliebird58 said...

Well he's going to have to start producing the goods or the fans will start getting on his back. Really you know, its Justinio's job to sort the git out.

Mick & Cathy said...

Have Fun and don't worry mobile blogging would be difficult for more than you.