Monday, October 01, 2007

Bon Voyage!

My Eldest daughter Michelle flies off to Japan for the best part of a year today. I'm just doing a quick post as I wait for her to get out of the bathroom so i can get dressed. I wont be doing that again for a while!
I've mentioned before in other posts that both of my daughters are doing degrees at University. With Michelle its Japanese studies. Her 2nd year will be spent studying at Kumamoto University in the South of Japan.
So good luck Michelle, do your best and have a great time!
(Of course I'll worry about her even though she's 24 and no baby!)

2 comments:

Mick & Cathy said...

And what a fantastic experience it will be, good luck to the young lady.
She'll certainly remember this adventure all her life.

airliebird58 said...

It certainly is and she certainly will. We will all miss her though!