Tuesday, October 30, 2007

My earliest TV memory.

My earliest memory of watching TV was of the Beatles, and of Ringo in particular as he was riding an exercise bike! This has long been a vivid memory of mine, I cant recall many things from when I was young, but this has stayed. I always thought I must have imagined it, till today.
I was having a meander through You Tube, linking from one thing to the next as you do, and started watching some Beatles songs. Anyway, the memory of Ringo popped into my mind again, so I just put in the search box 'Ringo on a bike' and there it was on the first page!!
The song is ' I feel fine',which I didn't remember. Apparently this was released in November 1964, so if this was filmed about then, I was just about to have my 6th birthday!
I'm so glad I wasn't imagining it! :)

2 comments:

Mick & Cathy said...

Some memory you've got there, hell you got me thinking what my earliest TV memory was but nothing really comes to mind.

airliebird58 said...

The thing is my memory isn't all that good. I remember very few things from my childhood, a handful of things. But the memory of Ringo has stuck. Funny thing the brain isn't it? :)