Saturday, May 26, 2007

Back it up!

Tonight the lads are away at Wigan. I wont be going unfortunately as finances wont allow, but we are on TV tonight so that will make up for it.
We of course had a great win last Sunday against Leeds, but what we haven't done this season is back up a good win with another. It will be a hard game, Wigan beat us at home earlier in the season, and they had a loss last week at home to the Sith. So they wont want to give their fans 2 home defeats on the trot.
I though, hope they do!! (sorry you Wigan fans!)
So come on lads, lets go get em!
Come on you Hulllaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

3 comments:

Mick & Cathy said...

You're getting soft apologising to Lancastrians.

Mick & Cathy said...

On another note one of my other blog friends "Cactusfreek" e'mailed me this music quiz thing.
Its really good it consists of pictures of 270 different bands that you have to name, it even keeps score for you.
I don't know what programs you have on your PC I have Microsoft Works and couldn't open it so had to forward it to my work PC. You should be ok though if you've got microsoft office I think.
Anyway I've just got your e'mail, I remembered you leaving it on Rachels blog. I'll send you it I'm sure you'll love it.

airliebird58 said...

Thanks Mick, I'll keep a look out for it :)