Saturday, May 19, 2007

Old Faithful.


OK, our season so far hasn't been the best, but you could argue that a lot has happened to unsettle the team etc. But, we have a damn good team on paper, and we should start performing, hopefully with a win at home against the Leeds Rhinos tomorrow.
Remember 'Old Faithful' fellow FC fans, and get behind the lads!

Old Faithful, we roam the range together,
Old Faithful, in any kind of weather,
When the round up days are over,
And the Boulevard's white with clover,
for you Old Faithful, pal of mine.

Giddy up old fella as the moon is yellow tonight,
Giddy up old fella as the moon is mellow and bright,
There's a cayote howling to the moon above,
Carry me back to the one I love,
And you Old Faithful pal of mine.


COME ON YOU HULLLLAAAAA!!!!!!

10 comments:

Mick & Cathy said...

When I saw Hull at wembley in the eighties my memory of this song was the fans singing it in a packed pub down Piccadilly. Impressive song it is.

airliebird58 said...

It is when you get a good chorus going, and the 2nd verse is only sang when we've really played well.
Talking about the Leeds Rhinos, did you know they play a version of 'Marching on Together' at their games? Irritates the hell out of me I can tell you!

phil said...

you might have a good team on paper but this game is played on gras!!!
I honestly cannot see where the next win is coming from for you, I think the trouble with dull is that they are suffering from a lack of confidence and belief, it doesnt matter how many good players you have, if they dont think they can do it then they are onto a loser.

airliebird58 said...

Dont write us off yet young fella me lad!

phil said...

you was lucky

airliebird58 said...

And you lot wasn't at Wigan then?
Do me a favour.
:)

phil said...

we were class at wigan, you were just lucky ;0)

airliebird58 said...

Of course you where.
silly me! (slaps head)

phil said...

youre learning

airliebird58 said...

Nah, so don't hold your breath lol.