Saturday, May 26, 2007

Very Disappointed!

After starting the game like a bat out of hell and going 2-16 up, we looked to be flying to a win. But no! Things aren't predictable with Hull FC! We never scored another damn point and ended up loosing 47-16. That's 45 unanswered points. That is not good enough.
I saw a game similar to that last season away at Warrington, playing like world beaters in the 1st half then quite spectacularly loose the game in the 2nd. It cost then coach John Kear his job. There were similarities tonight, I have to say.
I know they had a very hard game against Leeds last week, but there was no fight tonight, when things started to go against us, and that's not what I expect from a Hull FC team.
I'm very disappointed.

7 comments:

phil said...

listen to this. may 27th 0931 you heard it here first. my prediction. peter sharp for the sack. sean mcrae in til the end of the season, he was at salford the other night and apparently he hasnt applied for the job but if he does it is virtually his, but if i was on the hull board id be giving him a ring to sort the shambles out (he is only over here for 3 months apparently). then get a decent coach in during the close season. just my thoughts but i wouldnt be suprised. as for the score yyyyyeeeeeeeeeesssssssss.

airliebird58 said...

Now I've stuck up for Sharpy as I think he's a decent bloke, but things aren't going well, and the spirit and fight we usually have seems just to waft in every now and again. All Hull fans can take being tonked but we like to see a bit of fight.
My thoughts are we may have the wrong Mr Sharpe.
We'll just have to wait and see.

airliebird58 said...

P.S.
I'll address the 'Yyyyeeeeesssssss' comment after you've played the Rhinos young fella me lad!

phil said...

we only lost by 8 not 31!!!!!!!

airliebird58 said...

Ah yes, but its a loss in the papers tomorrow innit?

phil said...

true, but we didnt show our selves up!!!!

airliebird58 said...

Well I have to say you've got me there. We where bloody diabolical. I rarely get really angry with the lads, but that was one of those times. Something needs sorting out, for the players we have our form is just too hit and miss.
Ah well, I suppose it's never Dull supporting Hull!