Friday, August 24, 2007

-6 to go...

-6 to zero!
No Hull FC game this weekend as it's the Challenge cup final, but the Mighty Whites are away to Nottingham Forest. It will be a big test for our lads, but wouldn't it be great if we can post another win!
Come on lads!!! :)
I've just noticed you can upload your own videos now. Might have a go at that. Mind you, my new phone doesn't do videos so I'll have to get a new one I think! Just to try it out, here's a little one I took of My daughter Michelle's bedroom at her digs in Leeds, as it was so tidy!! The sound isnt very good though.

6 comments:

Mick & Cathy said...

I didn't know you could do videos but I've the same problem nothing to take them with.

airliebird58 said...

I just used to use my old phone, and take little ones. I got a new phone at xmas and it doesn't take vids. I'll make sure my next phone does it as they're nice to look back on.

Mick & Cathy said...

Minus 6 MOT,We'll win it.

Charlie-Jane said...

Hello there Shelly's Mummy! ^-^
It's Charlie ~ a classmate of Shell's... And I have to say...that is the tidiest I have EVER seen her room, hehe. Shocking! =)

Shelly Woo said...

What do you mean, it was always like that!! Apart from when it was exams and I was just way to busy of course haha.

airliebird58 said...

Well Charlie-jane, I was amazed at how tidy Shell's room was, I had to go straight to the pub and have a pint of lager!