Friday, August 17, 2007

Friday night game.



The FC have a game tonight at Wakefield. I wont be making the trip but there is coverage on TV tonight so the Hubster will have to put up with my wailing and screaming throughout the game! I really go through some stuff watching the lads, it tires me out. (Nothing compared to the players of course!)
Anyway, Wakey have had a very good season so far, not a 'fashionable' club, our former coach John Kear took them over last year and they really have gone from strength to strength.
The way we are playing at the moment though, I'm hoping for an away win. We really are hitting top form at the right time.
Up and at em lads!!!!

3 comments:

Mick & Cathy said...

You gotta beat Wakey we have a fan at work I can give some stick to.

So the players make you really tired ? lol

airliebird58 said...

Well we won 24-42. Wasn't at our best and Wakey had 2 men in the sin bin in the 2nd half. That was the game breaker. I reckon your mate will hate the ref!

airliebird58 said...

PS watching the games make me tired lol. I make every tackle and pass every ball. Its exhausting!!