Friday, August 10, 2007

Back to sport!





A busy (and important) weekend for both my teams coming up! Hull FC are at home to on form Warrington. A win will be a great pointer on how will we finish our season. We have a few injured players back (Carvell, Briscoe, Raynor) so I'm quite optimistic. Being at home should give us the result.
For Leeds United its the first game of what will be a very hard season. Even if we win our next five games we will still be on zero points thanks to our 'pals' at the Football League.
This will either kill us or be the making of us. Now as a positive thinker I think it will be the making of us. Hell, even the law of averages scream that out fortunes should change!!
The Hubster and I are going to really try and get to a few more games this season, and show our support. Once things have settled down with his Dad etc.
Anyway, tomorrow we'll be back to being glued to Radio Leeds listening to the Mighty whites at Tranmere Rovers. Go get em lads!

4 comments:

Mick & Cathy said...

I'll tell you what everyone I talk to after yesterdays vote (Turkeys voting on Christmas) is really up for this season.
Like you and many more I'll be trying to make a few games when I can (hopfully Southend at home next saturday for starts).
I liked what Wisey is saying he is looking for all the positives.

airliebird58 said...

Well have to say Wisey has gone right up in my estimation since he took over the club with Gus. I always thought of him as a jumped up little shit. I think he's the right man for the job in the situation we're in.

phil said...

sunderland lost their first 5 games and went up last year..............cant see it happening again though, lets see how it goes.

Mick & Cathy said...

MOT what a nice day.