Monday, August 20, 2007

Bad Music Video Alert!

I was reading a thread on a forum last night were folk tried to pip each other by posting bad music videos. I have to say some where hilarious!!! Anyway, I thought it would be a good idea as a regular thing on my blog, just for a laugh. So here's my first posting for your viewing pleasure (or not according to taste of course)
All I know about this musical delight is its a disco version of The Shadows' 60's classic 'Apache' This, as you will soon realise, was made in the 70's.

3 comments:

Mick & Cathy said...

Oh dear

airliebird58 said...

Bloody funny wasn't it? Wait until you see next weeks lol.

Mick & Cathy said...

Like the Stranglers though, got Hugh Cornwells solo album "Beyond Elysian Fields" a few months ago. Totally different to the Stranglers but still some good songs.